Saturday, April 25, 2015

First Official Post!

Hello and Welcome!

My name is Kayseas, I am a barista and shift supervisor at Mission Starbucks in Calgary Alberta. It is my job to bring you the best tasting coffee.Welcome to my first ever blog post! Here is where you will learn all about my coffee picks of the week at work, different facts about coffee including where it is grown, what the elevation means, and why the flavours are all unique to that specific bean. I will be continuing to update everyone while I am in my Coffee Masters course as I learn more and more. I am also doing monthly seminars at the store, where for 2 hours a group of people and I sit at the round table with coffee for tastings and food parings. Now you might not believe that there is a lot to learn about coffee but I promise you there is an over abundance of information about coffee out there, and I will bring you as much of it as I possibly can!


So please, sit down with your favourite cup of Java and enjoy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment